Recipe of Super Quick My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖

My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖.

My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖

Hello, I am Roselyn. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make my slow cooked chicken parmesan pasta. just dig in!! 💖 recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a very simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit more unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖 Recipe

My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖 is something which I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my slow cooked chicken parmesan pasta. just dig in!! 💖 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖:

  1. Get 2 of Chicken Breasts.
  2. Prepare 1/2 tbls of Basil.
  3. Make ready 1/2 of Onion chopped.
  4. Make ready 1/2 tsp of oregano dried.
  5. Get 1/2 tsp of parsley dried.
  6. Take 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper flakes.
  7. Get 1 tbls of parsley fresh leaves.
  8. Prepare 1 Tin of crushed Tomatoes.
  9. Prepare 1 pinch of Sea salt.
  10. Get 100 g of Pasta twistsl.
  11. Make ready 1/2 tsp of pinch cracked Black Pepper.
  12. Take 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Soft Cheese.
  13. Get 2 tsp of Parmesan grated Cheese.

Steps to make My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖:

  1. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Place chicken into a 3 litre slow cooker.
  2. In a large bowl, combine crushed tomatoes, onion, basil, oregano, parsley and red pepper flakes, if using. Stir into the slow cooker and gently toss to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours..
  3. At the end of cooking time Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred, using two forks..
  4. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. Stir pasta and chicken into the slow cooker; top with cheeses. Cover and cook on low heat for an additional 10-20 minutes, or until the cheeses have melted..
  5. Cheeses.
  6. Serve immediately, garnished with fresh Parsley or grated mozarella cheese..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special dish my slow cooked chicken parmesan pasta. just dig in!! 💖 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖 Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close