Recipe of Super Quick My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘

My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘.

My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘

Hello, I am Florence. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make my italian style pasta dish. 😘 recipe. Never skip today's recipe. This is a simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. Nowadays, I'm gonna make it a bit tastier. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 Recipe

My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 is something which I've loved my whole life.

My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 is something that I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my italian style pasta dish. 😘 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘:

  1. Prepare 1 Cup of Wholewheat Fusiliers pasta.
  2. Take 1 tbls of Olive oil.
  3. Take 2 tbls of onion diced.
  4. Prepare 1 tbls of Onion chopped.
  5. Take 1 of Avocado ripe.
  6. Prepare 2 inch of long Courgette chopped small.
  7. Make ready 1 Cup of Tomatoes juice I used homemade (in my recipes)or yours.
  8. Prepare 5-6 of Cherry Tomatoes.
  9. Take 3 of inch. Long Mild Chorizo chopped small.
  10. Prepare 2 tbls of Pepperoni chopped small.
  11. Make ready 125 g of Mozzarella Soft cheese chopped up.
  12. Get 2 Cloves of Garlic crushed.
  13. Make ready Handful of Spinach.
  14. Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
  15. Make ready Pinch of Salt.
  16. Make ready 1 tbls of parmeasane cheese on top for the finish it parsley.

Steps to make My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘:

  1. Ingredients. Cook the pasta..
  2. Add oil to hot pan and onions next add the Garlic and fry for 1 minute..
  3. Next add the chorizo fry for 1 minute. Then add pepperoni, Courgette, tomatoes, Spinach and mix.
  4. Next add the avocado and the sauce mix in.(sauce has Italian herbs).
  5. Lastly add the fusiliers pasta and mix then add the mozzarella cheese and mix well heat up when the cheese melts it's ready to Serve, hot or cold..
  6. All ready. Grated parmesan cheese to finish,(optional).

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional dish my italian style pasta dish. 😘 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: My Italian Style Pasta Dish. 😘 Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close