Recipe of Favorite Avocado toast with poached egg

Avocado toast with poached egg.

Avocado toast with poached egg

Hi, I'm Roselyn. Today, I will show you a way to prepare avocado toast with poached egg recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a very simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tastier. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Avocado toast with poached egg Recipe

Avocado toast with poached egg is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Avocado toast with poached egg is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

Avocado toast with poached egg is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Avocado toast with poached egg is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have avocado toast with poached egg using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Avocado toast with poached egg:

  1. Prepare 2 of avocado.
  2. Take 2 of eggs(room temperature).
  3. Prepare 2 slice of brown bread.
  4. Take 1 tbsp of Mozzarella cheese.
  5. Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
  6. Take of Salt to taste.
  7. Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.

Steps to make Avocado toast with poached egg:

  1. Aik pot me 5 se 6 glass pani ly ke boil karein jab pani me neche bobble ana shuro hojahe to namak shamel karein ab 2 bowl me 2 egg tor ke pani me aik sat dale Ar 2 se 3 mint take pakaye.
  2. Avocado ko slice me cut ke fork se mash kar ke is me Salt Ar olive oil dal ke ache tarha mix karein.
  3. Bread py cheese laga ke microwave me 2 mint ke liye raky ab cheese laghe bread py mash avocado laga ke egg raky Ar uper black pepper dale.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional dish avocado toast with poached egg recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Let's cook!

Tags: Avocado toast with poached egg Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close