Recipe of Quick Trifle pudding

Trifle pudding Trifle pudding Recipe

Hello, I am Valerie. Today, we're going to prepare trifle pudding recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a very simple recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tastier. This will be really delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

Trifle pudding Recipe

Trifle pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Trifle pudding is something which I have loved my entire life.

Trifle pudding is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Trifle pudding is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have trifle pudding using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Trifle pudding:

  1. Make ready 5-6 piece of cake any flavor (I used chocolate).
  2. Prepare 2 cup of custard.
  3. Prepare 2 cup of mix fruits (strawberry, Kiwi, banana, pomegranate) chopped.
  4. Make ready 2 cups of whipped cream.
  5. Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
  6. Take 1/2 kg of milk.

Steps to make Trifle pudding:

  1. Milk me sugar dale & boil Karen..
  2. 2 tblspoon custard Ko 2 tblspoon cold milk me mix karein & jab milk boil ho jaye to usme dal de achhe se mix karein..
  3. Continues chalate rahe,or boil hone par flame off Karen,custard ready..
  4. Ab ek glass me sabse pahle cake ko dale, fir mix fruits dale, fir custard ki layer, last me whipped cream ki layer Dale..
  5. Ab again yahi process repeat Karen. End me whipped cream ki layer ke upar Ap dry fruits or fresh fruit se garnish karen..
  6. Tasty Trifle pudding ready It's really very yummy.

So that's going to wrap it up for this distinctive dish trifle pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.


Tags: Trifle pudding Recipe
Food Recipes
Cook Recipes
Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close